Sunday, December 2, 2012

First

Buing buing! #ridhwannabes


A drawing by one of my fans
@catherinecxq


Hi.

I had a blog once. But I deleted it. It was 2 years ago. And it was when I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. It was a stupid decision. Now let's not start with a sad note.

Exactly right at this point; with my life full of stuffs going on, I am definitely gonna start blogging now. Feeling a little lost while setting up this blog. I swear, this ain't the final look. I am not so sure how often am I able to update this blog, but I will not let this blog die, or kill it like how I did with the last one. There so many things going on now. Some are big, some are small, some are bad, and some are good. At this point of my life, at 19 years old, is an age where this boy is hungry. Hungry for opportunities. Passionate in almost anything. At this point is a crucial point in my life. Its where I shall turn from a boy into a man. A man I will be, for the rest of my life. Some decisions I make now, are really important decisions, and its up to me to decide on it.

Its December already. Based on experience, December is always the saddest month. Always. I will definitely encounter the saddest events. Nevertheless, shall paddle it through cause life goes on. If you are afraid to fall, that means you just missed an opportunity to learn how to get up from a fall. Its good to fall, its good to make mistakes. And its good to cry. Things happen for a reason. It can't be possibly "good" every time.

I bet you guys might be thinking this chump acts like he is some kind of wise guy, with all his quotes and all. I always call myself a a fool. I may not know know a lot. But I have been through quite much, and quite a lot of people within my years on earth. So if you wanna buy it, I can dig it. Cause I am just sharing, and I ain't caring what you're thinking.

As the year comes to an end.. I shall cherish all the moments I had. 2012; was a good year. It could have been better, but its good. First half of the year, was busy with school. ITE wasn't bad at all. Thankful for all the teachings and the friends I have made. Had to postpone my studies, as was offered an opportunity to be in a movie. Most Singaporeans may say I did a stupid and wrong decision, for quitting school and do a movie. However, I know what I am doing. I was happy with my decision. "Ah Boys To Men"; obviously not only a milestone for this year, but for life.

Like come on, it's Jack Neo. It's Steven Spielberg of Singapore. And the thing is, I wasn't even suppose to be auditioning. Waited for my friend outside Jack's office, and my friend called me in to get a form as well. Did it for fun, and BAM! Got it.

Acting isn't easy. Being "well known" is tougher. The higher you climb, the scarier it is. Don't wanna fall down. And not let fame gets in your head. Cause it will just turn you into a monster.

Another thing that I gotta admit, made this year complete, was the friends I made. And I am referring to this bunch of awesome individuals who are called "Singapore Youtubers". They are hundreds of Youtubers in Singapore. However, this group attracted me, with not only their awesome effort in producing videos, but how these friends became family. And I was welcomed and embraced in it. You guys know who you are. #SGYT

I don't want to bore with a a lot of writing. I swear, when I write, it can go on and on and on. Furthermore, there's so many things happening in my life. Thank you guys if you have read my first post. I will post regularly, maybe once a week or so. See how it goes.


P.S - If anyone knows how I can improve my blog, tweet me, cause this is not the standard. LOL.

I Love To Sing, I Sing To Love.
Rid.

No comments:

Post a Comment