Monday, September 2, 2013

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hey guys. First and foremost, let's say it's September, 2013 is coming to an end, and ever since I met Jianhao exactly one year ago on the 2nd of September, its been one awesome journey and its not gonna stop so soon. And when I did met him for the first time, I was bald, and now I am bald again, for the REAL "Ah Boys To Men" A.K.A. National Service. At this moment, I admit, things are not going fine. Everything seems so shaky, not clear, weak, false and disturbed. Not just NS, many other factors; scars that still hurts with the slightest touch. I am gonna be okay, I am always going to make it. I am still the positive character that I have always believed in myself. Nobody knows who you really are, nobody can bring you down no matter what. You are either your best friend or worst enemy. I know what I want, what are my responsibilities, but I admit, I need help, support but most importantly, I need me. I need to do. "To the ones who were crazy enough to think they could change the world, are the ones who do" - Steve Jobs I want to make a big positive change in the society and me. That's why I am not dead. P.S - Sorry to make everything so general, and sorry for a short post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ridhwan
    Even though we're strangers, I just feel the need to say that you can do it! Although its been a shitty ride in the recent past, its hard but its part of a bigger lesson of life for us. Like what kelly clarkson said (or sang), 'what doesn't kill you (literally) makes you stronger' so get up and get out and show em whatcha made of! Haha!

    Just hoping this little message would brighten your day and fuel your drive to POWER.
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete