Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No Love For Stupid People

It has been awhile since I posted anything on this blog. Its not dead. Its just that I have been busy.

Making videos have been hard for me, cause I have to squeeze it during the period I am out of camp. YES, I KNOW. You ORD already, blah blah blah. But yea, I am fine, cause I know when I am done, I will be mocking those who will have their turn. August 2015; will the time I ORD. I used to think if only time flies faster, and I can finish army soon. Used to. Not now.

You see, I am fortunate enough, to have a vocation that is not that strenuous due to my health status. Yes, I am weak, and I think you can tell from the size of my body, haha! But that doesn't mean it is easy and "lepak". Office work can be stressful. And the regimentation of the army is really a killer. However, I have understood that it is important. It is necessary. Discipline is lacking in the modern society. It is terrible to see some people behave nowadays. Now I am not gonna name any incident in particular, neither am I saying, I am the most well behaved.

Singapore is stressful, but that does not give you an excuse for your stupidity. And do not blame the system. What can you do, tell me? The best is to adapt, and work it out.

Cause all I see now in the papers and social media, are stupid people. I swear. Nothing happens in Singapore, NO WAR, NO NATURAL DISASTERS but just disasters in the upbringings of individuals.

Singapore are made of people, but I see our only source, our strength, has become a weakness. I won't say I am not proud of Singaporean. I freakin' am proud to be one. I won't say I hate the army, I appreciate it. But what I hate is these group of stupid people. They are growing. Be thankful you are alive. Be thankful you don't have cancer. Be thankful you are not suffering from poverty. Be thankful. And things won't go wrong. The worst things in life now, be thankful of them too. Use those unfortunate events as a motivation, and achieve a better tomorrow.

Another point I would like to blabber about, is Valentines' Day.

I must say, I am tired of girls. Yes, I said it. I am sorry to some of you girls, but I personally need a break from all of you.

Last year showed how a girl can bring me to the deepest depths. The hacking. The slapping. Blah blah. Ridhwan = Villian, Bad, Shit

Whatever. Tired of explaining. So I advice you guys out there, please please, think through this.

Do you guys really see marriage ahead. Is it a fling? For fun? For real? WHATEVER IT IS.. BE FREAKIN' CLEAR WITH EACH OTHER.

Communication is important. From efficient communication, it will give results. Nothing can go wrong. Both shall understand, and things won't screw up. Things won't be left hanging. Leading to a destination, a simillar one. Not nowhere.

So that's about it. Don't judge me. Don't judge others. Lepak. Shut up, watch the world burn and work it people. Be better tomorrow. Cause tomorrow ain't always coming your way for some people.

Peace.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment