Friday, November 28, 2014

My Sex Story

Hey guys..

The title is random, ignore it, hahah! #TROLL

I know not many would read this. Don't know if you would a hater or a fan, cause some hater still care about my social life though they claim I am shit. But hey, who wouldn't be interested in my "interesting" life, haha! Kidding.

Gonna talk about the heart. No, its not gonna be a biological lecture. As much as the mind can store as much knowledge, to guide you with its intelligence, and its proven statistics so you would be better in making the "right" decisions... the heart still can have the final say. And the "right" decisions, which are made just because the probabilty is higher, or there's a system made by social norms, thus making these decisions "right".

Okay, I hope you understand what I am trying to say, cause I don't. Haha! I am a person who follows the heart more than the brain. I am emotional, cause I believe it is always right. Cause I realised that when I don't feel good, I don't do good. And yes, my way is not right. Neither the way of people who follow their brain more their heart is right. Both of these ways has its pros and cons, it has to be a balanced, or sometimes a gamble or sacrifice. Cause as much as you want it all, you can't have it all. And as much as things may not be seen as lasting, but if it matters to you that much, then God damn it, get it. You may fail from the first attempt. Then change your strategy, be persistent, and let time tell if it does matter to you.

To know what kind of approach you should use, you see if you want it that bad. To know if you want it that bad... Imagine you put your head in the water. And I would hold your head down from getting out of the water. You will struggle. You will want air. WANT IT AS MUCH AS YOU NEED AIR, and that is when you know you want it that bad. That is how I put myself if I want success. I want it that freaking bad, that sometimes sleep and eating is not as important. Or anything else.

Once again, that is me, when I want something that bad. You gotta have a balance. You gotta know what you want, how much you want, and how you gonna get it.

Secondly, remove "fear". "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." by Jack Canfield.




You can maybe pretend, which would help you for awhile, but you can't keep thinking that it is not there. Fear and faith is the same thing.. just that fear is in towards the wrong direction. Don't be afraid to fail. What's the point of being alive if you can't at least try to do something remarkable?

So yea... I intend to speak my mind out here, keeping things general... cause I am already damn open and real on Twitter. But hey, its a topic I felt for, and I hope I did make some sense. You see? I am not afraid to blog and I do want to still blog, so yea, cheers people :D

P.S - I realised I am always lacking of photos... so here is a random photo of my camwhoring.


5 comments:

  1. Sexy Hot Indian Girl Sucking Her Boyfriend Dick




    Indian Son Fucking Her Busty Big Ass Mother




    South Indian Sexy Mother And Her Daughter Forced Raped By Police Officer




    Desi Office Girl Fucking With Her Boss For Promotion




    Tamil Mallu Aunty Hot Ass Fucks And Cum Take In Mouth




    Boobs And Pusssy Pictures of Indian And Pakistani Girl




    Nude Bathing Indian College Girl In Swimming Pool





    Super Sexy Punjabi Bhabhi Removing Clothes and funking Nude




    Indian College Girl Boobs Pussy Gallery




    Pregnant Muslim Bhabhi Group Sex Video With Two Neighbor Boy




    Indian Busty Girl Sucking 12 Boys Penis




    Indian Mother And Daughters Gets Fucked In Night Train




    Sameera Aunty Kiss Boob Press Sucking n Fucking by Boss




    Desi Aunty Fucked By Her Two Boyfriends




    Indian Bhabhi Caught by Her Hubby When She is Having Sex With Boyfriend




    Indian Desi Housewife Tanusha Nude Boobs And Hairy Pussy Pics




    Indian Housewife Shows Her Nude Pussy Pictures




    Hot Big Boobs Shewta bhabhi from Pune Fucking In Car




    Indian Nangi Randi Bhabhi Ki Boobs or Chut Ki Nangi Photo




    Kareena Kapoor Nude Naked Enjoying Hardcore Fuck At Swimming Pool




    Indian Girl Forced Fuck By Police Officer In Jail




    Pregnant Wife Showing Boobs And Pussy Hole Nude Photos




    Madhuri Dixit Poses Doggy Style And Fucked Her Ass




    Indian Women Bathing Nude In Ganga Infront Of All In Public




    Sexy Indian Bhabhi Fucked In Her Bedroom Homemade Sex




    Hot NRI Model Bihari Girl From Patna City Nude Photo Gallery




    Mumbai College Girl Sex in Toilet With Hindi Audio




    Teen Age School Girl Small Boobs And Virgin Pussy Photo




    Old Mallu Aunty Giving Blowjob to Devar and Gets Fucked




    Pakistani Mallu Aunty Juicy Big Boobs Photo And Ass Pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
  2. Nice Post. Visit another newssite Bnewsbd.com-
    Letest and Largest bangla online newspaper in Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete