Thursday, December 11, 2014

Nuggets, I Will Be Waiting

I am not good at making good titles for my posts. But hey, I just need to express and here I am again.

This post is to you whom I shall not say.

I have been through the shittiest break-up in the past, and I should be the one who would be traumatised to be in a relationship. But after meeting you, I was felt courage to go for another round of pain cause you there are so perfect.

You see the best in me, when I was just nothing impressive as I describe myself from the first few times we talked. I was in fact pushing you away, but you saw the goodness that was left in me, and made me believe in myself. You made me my anger, and ego, lower by your presence. You there is the one I really never knew exist in this nasty world. Yes, I would do anything for you, to be happy and I want you to be a better person like how you bring the best in me. But how can I let go something so perfect just go? You gave me courage in me, to love myself, once again, but it seems I can't give you the courage like how you did give to me.

I am broken, really broken. To know it was all going well, but then due to fear, you gave it up. Let's just say the feelings been put aside. Will you ever come back and call me, and say that you are ready? Well I would take that slim chance. I would do anything. I wanted to spend my Christmas with you. My new year with you. My birthday with you. I am sorry I doubted your feelings. I know its real. But it frustrates me when I don't see a point where two parties are doing so well, and feeling so much genuinely, but just due fear, your fear, its gone. I can't take it. I am typing shit. I sound immature. I sound desperate, pathetic. But hey, I am still believing, I will be missing.. you. Why did it end so fast when it was never given a chance to start? Its like not wanting to live when you know there's death at the end of the road. I will be waiting for you.. I will be here for you, pinky promise.

P.S - I sound stupid. Love makes you stupid. But fuck it, my fucking blog.

1 comment: